just a short post featuring my favourite items for the month of May!
photo taken with iBaby
in no particular order:
1. Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Mulberry Ultra Foam Cleanser – love its scent and how my face glow after every wash. But I likey alternate my cleanser every other day so still looking for another one. Any recommendation?
2. Hada Labo Air Aqua UV Day Emulsion – it’s in lotion form and I likey its lightness and it’s not sticky! It can be used as a sunscreen or as a makeup base. Paiseh i snapped the back of the bottle instead of front :/
3. Eye Glo Regular – this is my LIFESAVER. My eyes has been acting up lately and they can get REALLY itchy suddenly that I wish I could take them out and scratch gao gao! Woke up one morning with swollen eye and it had to be on the presentation day #facepalm. Rushed to 7/11 next door and bought it. Thankfully the swell subsided right before me going on stage! Phew!
4. Empro Triangular Brow Pencil #e2 – Okay I finally think that eyebrows is essential to frame one’s face. Bought this brow pencil after seeing how it does wonder on BumbleBee’s (guest beauty blogger cum bff <3) face! I always make fun of her bare face. Imagine 1cm of brows hanging in the air. Right. I’m still in the midst of experimenting with the application and shapes though.
5. Swee Xian Men Taro Cream Cracker – Got this at San Shu Gong, my favorite Malacca’s Confectionary Shop! Shared it with friends and all of them love it! Even Japanese said it’s ooishi desu ne! The yam is really fragrant and creamy. But too bad, there’s a piece of smelly grass in it. But I do love to buy it as souvenirs for friends!
okay, that’s all for today! thanks for reading and hope Anteaders have a great Sunday!
Ipoh here i come ~~